Who We Serve
Our intention is to make health care as accessible as possible. To become an established patient at Hope Clinic, patients must qualify for care based on the following criteria
Resident of McKinney
Our first priority is to the residents of McKinney.
No medical coverage
Hope Clinic provides care to the uninsured. To qualify, a patient may not be covered by any other health insurance or medical assistance program.
Within income guidelines
Hope Clinic serves patients whose household yearly income does not exceed the following guidelines.
|How many people in your family?||Annual Income|
How To Make An Appointment
Hope Clinic enrolls new patients on Mondays at 1pm. No appointment is required. Prospective patients should bring one of of each of the following types of documents
1. Proof of Address
- Utility bill with patient’s name; or
- Rental/lease agreement with patient’s name; or
- Driver’s license. If you are unable to obtain the above documents (e.g., recently moved, living with family or friends), please bring someone who knows your living situation with you to enroll.
3. Photo ID
- If no photo ID is available, patient will still be seen, but may be unable to access prescription assistance, depending on the available program.
2. Proof of Income
- Two recent pay stubs;
- Income tax return from the most current year;
- Proof of child support;
- Social Security benefits;
- Unemployment benefits;
- Disability benefits;
- Worker’s compensation;
- Welfare assistance;
- Commissions, fees, and tips;
- Government-funded housing; or
- Food Stamps
- Letter from employer. If you are unable to obtain the above documents (e.g., paid cash, self-employed), please bring a friend or family member who can verify your income source with you to enroll.